The world is rapidly changing each year. Having a great education becomes an essential part in our life is we wish to survive in this rapidly developing world. Due to the increasing competitiveness, especially in term of job seeking, having a specialized education can be beneficial. If you have finish your postgraduate study and are interested to be a trainer in specialized education, especially on fields related to mechanical engineering, then UTI learnerships for postgraduate can be your solution. Universal Technical Institute, Inc., or better known as UTI, is a countrywide training provider for students in technical education for those who are seeking for professional learnerships as marine, motorcycle, professional automotive, collision repair, and diesel technicians. This training provider offers specialized programs for technical education under the flag of widely-known brands NASCAR Tech (NASCAR Technical Institute), MMI (Marine Mechanics Institute), UTI (Universal Technical Institute), and MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute). This training provider also work with several highly regarded brands within transportation industries, such as Peterbilt, BMW, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Ford, and Harley-Davidson. The students of UTI have the chance to work together with more than 30 brands of leading industries.
UTI strives to create a positive change in the life of people they impact, including the communities, students, shareholders, industry partners, and employees. The values of this training providers can be read on the list below:
- Courage: this organization is willing to take sensible risks and encourage others to do the same.
- Caring: the organization value honest and open interaction in a setting that allow various potentials of everyone involved in the organization to be unleashed.
- Wisdom: the organization creates decisions according to the purpose of the organization, the profit’s necessity, and the people’s needs.
- Trustworthiness: this organization shows integrity in every interaction while at the same time earning the respect and trust of others.
- Innovation: the organization is committed to endless breakthrough achievement and improvement by working together with others to make value to the organization’s business
- Fun: the organization make a lively atmosphere to work that shows an eagerness for satisfying work, life, and ideas.
The main purpose of this training providers is to change this world by lending hands to help people accomplish their dream. The mission of UTI is to become the top technical training provider for students that are looking for learnerships as marine, automotive, motorcycle, heavy or medium equipment, motorsports, and collision repair technicians. Their transportation-related training programs offer the students with basic skills transferable and applicable to a range of relevant professions needing an ability to repair, diagnose, and service diesel and gas engines; electronic systems; and hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical equipment.
Working at UTI is a great decision because in this training provider, the employees are motivated to create a difference. Whether the employees are working at their home office in Arizona or at one among 12 campuses countrywide, they will be actively involved in a team that share the same goal of transforming the one life of the world at times. The people within UTI possess a huge amount of passion, pride, and energy to the work, creating a friendly and fun environment to work. Several other reasons for choosing UTI careers for postgraduate can be read on the list below:
- Well-equipped campuses with industry-related equipment, curriculum, and vehicles.
- Fifty years of experience since the first campus in Phoenix, Arizona
- Comprehensive benefits, competitive pay, and vacation time
- Partnerships with over thirty industry partners that support the company’s vision and employ and values their graduates.
- Cares for their students.
- Promoting from inside and offering opportunities for learning development.
- Positive impacts towards local communities.